Insight Session: Customize your mixed reality experience with Varjo Lab Tools
Go behind the scenes of Varjo’s groundbreaking application for virtual and mixed reality developers, enabling rapid and real-time control of masking, depth testing, camera settings, and more.
Take full control of the boundaries of mixed reality.
Varjo Lab Tools has been created to give real-time control to advanced Varjo users over mixed reality setups, allowing for unprecedented new workflows utilizing the following easily accessible functionality;
- Masking Modes: Intuitively mask out physical objects from VR environments by looking at an in-headset video pass-through feed.
- Camera Settings: Adjust headset mounted camera settings to allow video pass-through to work in challenging visual environments.
- Video Depth Testing: Instantly adjust the mode and range of video depth testing.
During this free, 1-hour webinar, you’ll learn more about the standalone application from Varjo that has caught the attention of advanced Varjo users and virtual and mixed reality developers across industries.
- Learn how the new tools were built on feedback from our customers in training and simulation, design, and medical, among others.
- Hear about cutting-edge implementations and real-world use cases.
- See where the technology is headed with a peek into Varjo’s future research and development roadmap.
- Ask questions live from our mixed reality expert panelists.
Sign up below to receive the link to the virtual insight session in your inbox.
Want to learn more about Varjo Lab Tools?
Varjo Lab Tools is intended for experienced Varjo users who want to get more out of their Varjo hardware and compatible applications. It is constantly updated based on feedback from our user community. Download it now to get started.